FASHION IN THE FIELD – Waitangi day races 6 february 2018
We are so excited to bring you The White Swan Fashion In The Field for the first time at Tauherenikau Races – Waitangi Day 6 February 2018.
We are bringing “glamour to the country” with 4 fabulous categories with something for everyone.
- Saunders Shoes Classic Lady 18+, think traditional racing wear, soft shape hats, pretty, glamour, a real sense of occasion.
- Fix Fashion Contemporary Lady 18+, think modern fascinators, pushing the boundaries, bold colours, really eye catching.
- Bullick & Blackmore Best Dressed Man 18+, dapper gentlemen showing their style.
- Sadal & Co Maiden (15 – 18 years), wear whatever you feel amazing in!
You are in with the chance to win some amazing prizes, including 2 nights stay at a “charming country cottage”, $500 worth of boutique clothing or beauty vouchers for each category, champagne, wine, jewellery vouchers, luxury chocolates and much more.
The Overall Winner will receive an amazing accommodation & dining prize package worth $1000 at The White Swan Country Hotel Greytown.
We will be updating full prize packages for categories soon.
How to enter:
- It is FREE to enter and if you enter online before Wednesday 31st January 2018 you will receive FREE General Admission Entry to the Races.
- Entries for Classic Lady, Contemporary Lady and Best Dressed Man must be 18 years old or above (ID may be required). Winners of this category are automaticlly entered for the Overall Winner prize.
- Entries for the Maiden category must be between 15 and 18 years old (ID may be required). This category is not valid for the Overall Winner prize.
- Entry is available on the day from 10am – 11am at the Secretary’s Office. Free admission is not available for on the day entries.
- For entires that have pre registered please confirm your entry on the day between 10am – 11am and collect your contestant number. This is part of the registration process and is required to complete your entry.
Thanks to our amazing sponsors for making this happen!!